We Can Provide:
- Tree pruning, dead wooding or complete tree removal.
- Hedge cutting garden clearance wood chipping and stump grinding.
- Tree climbing, dismantling inspecting or cutting from a cherry picker.
- Tree felling and processing, along with log splitting and stacking.
- Hi Tensile stock fencing. Garden fencing and raised beds. Laying of decking and pathways.
With 15 years of tree work under our belt, Tree Work East Ltd can carry out crown reductions, canopy thinning, whole tree dismantling or felling and new tree and hedge planting. Stump treatment or removal by stump grinding or excavation is also a service we provide as well as tractor mounted hedge flailing and reduction. All our operatives have tree climbing qualifications and IPAF training in order to operate mobile elevated work platforms. We run and maintain our own 4x4 12m platform as well as performing rope and harness tree climbing operations.
A medium sized walnut tree which was one of several in the garden and was showing signs of decay, needed to come down for reasons of safety and aesthetics.
The tree was carefully dismantled using climbing techniques and the arisings were chipped to be used in the garden for pathways and mulch.
The stem of the walnut tree was carefully felled in order to protect the interior structure of the timber from ‘shake’ and later removed from site for milling into planks for furniture making.